Table of Contents
April - June 2021
Volume: 2 | Issue: 2
Online since, 6th May, 2021
Article access policy
Journal allows immediate open access to content in PDF, HTML
Advances in Clinical Medical Research (ACMR) is an open-access; freely accessible, online and print quarterly peer-reviewed international journal that publishes a wide spectrum of advanced research on all medical specialties including ethical and social issues. ACMR is a gateway to enlighten the latest research/issues happening all around the world of medical and health sciences.
The journal publishes Original research articles in the form of full-length papers or short communications especially those with multidisciplinary nature. The journal welcomes review articles, mini-reviews, case reports, letter to the editor, guest editorial or commentaries.
- Includes all medical specialities.
- Double-Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Quarterly - 4 issues per year.
- Free full-text availability of articles in PDF, XML, HTML, E-PUB.
- Email notifications on new issue release.
- Statistics of articles download and visits.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends of Medicine associated with ACMR team.
- ACMR Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of the globe.
- Immediate review of Article & once the entire process is complete article is immediately uploaded.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded for free from the website.
- Community Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care
- Medical Genetics
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Public Health
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Skin &Veneral Disease
- Sports Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine
- Tropical Medicine
We permanently archive all articles that are submitted to us once they have been reviewed by a panel of peers that have proven expertise in that field. This archival ensures that data can then be freely accessed across the globe, in a very simple manner. This unrestricted access to high-quality research material and the ability to freely reproduce it for academic purposes will ensure that more and more people can utilize this information to perform even more groundbreaking research work.
The information and opinions presented in the articles reflect the views of the authors and not of the journal or its Editorial Board or the Publisher. Neither the journal ACMR nor its publishers nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering the Advances in Clinical Medical Research or the materials contained therein, assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information provided in the Advances in Clinical Medical Research, nor shall they be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of the Advances in Clinical Medical Research. The Advances in Clinical Medical Research represents or warrants that the inflation contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such material. Readers are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources.